A Guide to Doing Business in Canada
The Dentons Canada 2019 Doing Business in Canada guide – helping companies navigate the Canadian business climate.
As Canada’s business landscape is constantly evolving, this guide helps companies navigate the changing climate, and while there are many opportunities for companies interested in doing business here, there are legal and operational complexities to consider. This easy-to-use guide highlights current issues, regulatory and policy changes, legal precedents and trends affecting business owners.
Our team of legal professionals have provided thoughtful analysis, clear explanations and concise summaries for numerous business topics, including:
- Income and commodity tax considerations for businesses
- Canada’s bilateral and regional trade agreements
- Foreign investment protection and promotional agreements
- Import and export considerations for businesses
- Protection of intellectual property
- Privacy laws in Canada
- Labour and employment law
- Federal consumer product and labelling standards